Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Wake-Up Call

Awesome Father,

I am seeing more and more every day that life is so precious. Moreso now since our beautiful Little Sheep joined us.

I have been watching a man on television deal with immense heartache after the loss of his wife. I cannot imagine going through that, much less making my Beloved go through it.

Tonite I did something very stupid, a simple kitchen mistake that could have cost me my life. It was so upsetting to realize how frail and fragile we are, and how swiftly things can be changed. My beautiful daughter might have grown up never knowing her mother. My Beloved might have had to spend nights in an empty bed. I am so thankful you kept me safe, protected me, and blessed me with life for just one more night.

Thank you, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment